FOR TEACHERS: Purchase a seat in one of our Saturday teaching webinars today! Register Now
- $135 per person/per webinar
- Webinars are 3-hours long and include two 80-minute parts with a 20-minute break between the parts. Each part also includes multiple small movement activities. See webinar descriptions and available dates below.
- Certificate of completion available. CTLE’s/CEU’s are not offered.
FOR SCHOOLS & DISTRICTS: Schedule a live PD webinar for your school, district, or organization! Contact Us
- 4 Virtual Trainings are available. See below for brief descriptions or you can view and download detailed descriptions.
- Pricing varies. Contact us for more information.
- Webinars have a 100 participant limit. If you have more than 100 people, don’t worry. We have options and solutions.
- Webinars are 3-hours in length and can be presented on a single day of your choosing or split in half and presented as two 90-min pieces on two different days of your choosing.
- All webinars include multiple movement activities. Single day webinars include a 20-minute mid-webinar stretch break.
- All trainings are available as in-person PD workshops as well.
4 WEBINARS WITH CONSCIOUS TEACHING
The Engaged Brain: Distance Lesson Design Done Better
Learn how to structure remote and classroom lessons to maximize student engagement and increase learning. Take away dozens of simple active engagement techniques you can use tomorrow to motivate students as they learn from home (or in school), including how to increase movement, content-based talk, creative thinking, authentic questioning, and whole group participation in online lessons. View a model online lesson (elementary and secondary samples available) and learn how to replicate the rigorous learning and engagement they achieve Purchase a Seat.
Saturday February 13th, 2021 | 8:30am-11:30am PST (11:30am-2:30pm EST) | Presenter: Katie Anderson
Participation By Design: Increasing Student Attention & Participation in Any Learning Environment
Learn how memory and attention work in the brain and what we can do to maximize what students hear, understand, and are able to do. Leave with multiple easy-to-implement strategies for getting & keeping attention, and for improving participation, group work, and retention of new content in both remote and school-based learning environments. View breakout groups being used by multiple teachers at multiple grade levels in model online lessons and learn how to replicate the active attention and participation they achieve. Purchase a Seat.
Saturday February 27th, 2021 | 8:30am-11:30am PST (11:30am-2:30pm EST) | Presenter: Katie Anderson
Teaching with Trauma in Mind: Building Resilience with Challenging Students and the Teachers Who Support Them
Learn how toxic stress affects the brain and how to reduce its impact on students and teachers. Leave with multiple easy-to-implement strategies for fostering resilience, building relationships, teaching self-regulation, and communicating non-verbally with fragile students. Also learn what teachers can do to address their own compassion fatigue and reduce the vicarious trauma they sometimes feel while supporting challenging students. Purchase a Seat
Saturday January 30th, 2021 | 8:30am-11:30am PST (11:30am-2:30pm EST) | Presenter: Katie Anderson
Conscious Classroom Management: Bringing out the Best in Students and Teachers
Saturday March 13th, 2021 | 8:30am-11:30am PST (11:30am-2:30pm EST) | Presenter: Katie Anderson