Why is it good classroom management is often invisible?
How can we understand and utilize these invisible skills with our students?
Conscious Classroom Management is a lively, fun, and interactive workshop or webinar that addresses these questions, giving K-12 teachers dozens of practical, eye-opening strategies they can use for managing students effectively, focusing on both prevention and intervention. See Webinar Schedule
In this fast paced, laughter-filled seminar, you will learn and explore:
- How to make invisible management skills visible
- How to “hold your ground” in ways that invite student cooperation
- Seven non-verbal strategies to get kids focused and on-task
- Four ways to de-escalate teacher and student tension in the classroom
- One proven method for turning around many of the toughest students
- A dozen simple strategies for easy classroom or virtual transitions
- Strategies that result in reduced anxiety and a fresher, more positive approach to teaching
School-Wide In-Person or Virtual PD: Contact us for pricing or scheduling