Increasing Student Memory, Attention, & Participation
How can we support all students in doing rigorous academic learning?
How can we use neuroscience to help us gently but firmly increase student participation and attention?
Participation by Design is a fast-paced interactive workshop or webinar that addresses these questions and more. Find out how memories are formed and how we can apply this knowledge to improve student content retention. Leave with multiple easy-to-implement strategies for getting & keeping student attention, overcoming distractions, increasing participation, improving group work, and helping students retain more in both remote and live lessons. See Webinar Schedule
In this training your will learn:
- How to get and keep student attention
- How to troubleshoot distractions that impede attention
- How memories are formed and why it matters
- How and why forgetting happens and what we can do to reduce it
- How to increase participation and move students past their resistance to it
School/District PD: Contact Us for pricing and scheduling