Increasing Resilience, Attention & Participation
How can we reduce stress and increase resiliency for ourselves and our students?
How can we use neuroscience to help us gently but firmly increase student participation and learning?
Teaching & Learning Under Pressure is a fast-paced interactive workshop or webinar that addresses these questions and more. Learn how trauma and stress affect learning and find out what you can do about it, for yourself and your students. Find out how memories are formed and how we can apply this knowledge to improve student content retention. Leave with multiple easy-to-implement strategies for getting & keeping student attention, overcoming distractions, increasing participation, and helping students retain more in both remote and live lessons. See Webinar Schedule
In this training your will learn:
- How to get and keep student attention
- How to troubleshoot distractions that impede attention
- How memories are formed and why it matters
- How and why forgetting happens and what we can do to reduce it
- How to increase participation and move students past their resistance to it
Contact Us for pricing and scheduling