How do we keep the attention of our audience?
How do we make our audience feel at ease while simultaneously encouraging them to participate?
Learn ways to design and deliver engaging presentations from internationally acclaimed speaker, Rick Smith. Explore the differences between informing and inspiring and learn how and when to do each.
Pull back the veil and discover behind-the-scenes design elements such as music, movement, and audience participation to enhance the learning. Learn front-of-the-room skills such as using humor and non-verbal cues. And grow in self-confidence as you learn ways to work with tough audiences and answer tough questions.
Workshop participants will leave with:
- Brain research that connects to presentations that work
- Over 50 active audience engagement strategies
- How music helps, and 4 ways to use it
- How humor helps, and 3 ways to increase laughter
- 6 approaches for handling tough questions
- The connection between self-confidence and audience receptivity